Little John is our second diesel locomotive. It is a freelance design typical of a powerful small yard shunter. This model has been designed to be equal in performance to our steam locomotives.
Technical specifications for 'Little John'.
- 0-4-0 outside framed steel chassis.
- Long running time.
- Fitted with a Hi-Powered motor and tough nylon gear set.
- Dimensions (loading gauge) are :- length 179mm over buffers, width 76mm, height 139mm, weight 1.275Kg (with r/c).
- Full radio control - stop start and speed in both directions using our powerful and highly reliable Roundhouse 'Locoglyde' electronic speed controller (ESC).
- Powered by 6 AA NiMh rechargeable batteries for excellent running time, complete with fast charger for in-situ charging.
- 2.4Ghz r/c transmitter included.
- The wheels are adjustable between 32mm and 45mm gauge.
- Fitted as standerd with insulated wheels.
- Available in any standard ROUNDHOUSE colour.
- Choice of plain red or black/yellow chevron buffer beams.
Return to top of page
If you arrived at this page directly from a search engine or a link from another web site, please CLICK HERE to go to the full ROUNDHOUSE web site.
© 2013 Roundhouse Eng. Co. Ltd