Although freelance in design, Lady Anne is typical of a medium sized narrow gauge tank locomotive and borrows design features from many well known locomotive
manufacturers. This is an excellent all round workhorse for your railway.
Technical specifications for 'Lady Anne'.
- 0-6-0 outside framed chassis with two double acting slide valve cylinders operated by simplified
Walschaerts type valve gear.
- Exhaust enhancer.
- Internal gas firing using our 'FG' type burner.
- Controls fitted as standard are :- steam regulator, safety valve, pressure gauge,
displacement lubricator, gas regulator and reversing gear.
- Dimensions (loading gauge) are :- length 315mm over buffers, width 125mm, height 160mm, weight 3.25 Kg (with r/c).
- Full radio control is available for both regulator and reversing valve gear.
- The wheels are adjustable between 32mm and 45mm gauge.
- Also available with insulated wheels.
- Available in any standard ROUNDHOUSE colour. Pictured here in Deep Brunswick Green.
Click Here to read Tag Gortons extensive article on Lady Anne.
Return to top of page
If you arrived at this page directly from a search engine or a link from another web site, please CLICK HERE to go to the full ROUNDHOUSE web site.
© 1999 Roundhouse Eng. Co. Ltd.