Enhancements for Locomotives
Many owners like to change, personalise or otherwise 'enhance' their locomotives and, to that end, we offer a range of 'add on' parts to help you achieve your desired 'look'. Please note that certain models will already be fitted with some, or all, of these items.
- BBOU - Buffer beam overlay unpainted (sold in pairs) for Millie, Bertie, Lady Anne, Katie or Billy (state which model when ordering).
- BBOP - Buffer beam overlay painted (sold in pairs) for Millie, Bertie, Lady Anne, Katie or Billy (state which model when ordering).
- BON - Polished brass safety valve bonnet for Lady Anne and Russell or Millie.
- BDW - Dummy whistle in turned brass.
B - Bucket.
Turned aluminium bucket with stainless steel handle.
- BFC1 - Full cab for Millie.
- BBD - Polished brass dome for Millie.
- BBD - Polished brass dome for Bertie.
- BCC1 - Brass chimney cap for Bertie.
- BBH - Dummy brake handle for gas regulator - fits any locomotive.
- CLCH - Combination lever, union link and crosshead set for 'classic series' locomotives.
- CCP - Cylinder cladding (clip on covers), sold in pairs painted black.
- CCU - Cylinder cladding as above but unpainted.
- CJ - cast whitemetal jack.
- CSH - Cast whitemetal shovel
- CH - Cast whitemetal hammer.
- CT - Cast whitemetal toolbox.
- CBS - Cast whitemetal brake standard.
- CO - Cast whitemetal oil can.
- CLL - Cast whitemetal loco lamp.
- DLL - Darjeeling 'B' class loco lamp kit. Supplied unpainted. (lens shown with removeable white protactive film still in place)
- DCH - Dummy safety chain and hooks (as fitted to Darjeeling 'B' class buffer beams) - pack of 10.
- NP - Etched brass locomotive number plates. Sold as a set of numbers 1 to 10, one pair of each.
- SBCH - Slide bar and crosshead set for 'basic series' locomotives.
- SBCHC - Slide bar, crosshead, combination lever and union link set for 'basic series' locomotives.
Return to top of page
If you arrived at this page directly from a search engine or a link from another web site, please CLICK HERE to go to the full ROUNDHOUSE web site.
© 2003 Roundhouse Eng. Co. Ltd.